Do you find yourself pressurising or making demands towards your partner / family member into behaving in a way that you want them to?
For example: Do you / Have you
- Made threats to stop giving them money or take something important away from them?
- Disconnected the telephone to stop them having contact with others?
- Taken your children away from your partner?
- Reported your partner to welfare services for poor parenting, when you know they are a good parent?
- Made threats to attempting suicide?
- Withheld medication, knowing your partner / family member is in need?
- Pressurised your partner / family member into misusing substances such as drugs or alcohol?
- Lied about your partner / family member to friends or other family members about them?
- Not allowed your partner / family member to make up their own minds or stopped them being able to make a decision