- Q. Are your family / Partner scared of you?
- Q. Have you been violent / controlling towards your Partner / Family Member?
- Q. Do you get angry and display inappropriate behaviour?
If you have said yes to any of these questions, then you will fit into the category of domestic abuse. It is important to understand how your behaviour impacts on the people around you, please click on the links opposite.
Do you find yourself disrespecting your partner / family member to make them feel unworthy?
For example: Do you / Have you
- Persistently put your partner down in front of other people?
- Purposely not listened or responded to your partner or family member to make then feel that they are not good enough?
- Interrupt their telephone calls?
- Take their money so that they have to ask you for something?